Candy Claw Machine - Arcade Game Maker Lab
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Step right up and try your luck! Do you have what it takes to grab a claw-full of candy with the Candy Claw Machine? Experiment to develop your motor skills and engineering chops to conquer this awesome STEM challenge. Build a working model of the classic claw machine — that enticing, sometimes frustrating, and always fun arcade game in which you try to grab prizes from inside the machine with a remote-controlled claw in a limited amount of time. Cranks, gears, and belts move the claw arm left and right, and forward and back. Hydraulic levers move the arm up and down, and open and close the claw. A spring-loaded trap door shoots the collected candy out at you if you manage to succeed.
- Build your own arcade-style claw machine that grabs lollipops and decoy candy boxes (both included).
- Experiment with three different types of claws (pincher, scoop, and three-pronged).
- Learn about hydraulics, levers, gears, belts, linkages, end effectors, and more.
- Fun, gamified approach to engineering lessons with a sweet candy reward
- Refill your machine with your own treats and prizes for long-lasting fun.
- Ages 6+ with supervision, or ages 8 and older